Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Live Life to its Fullest


Living Life to its Fullest is a saying we hear often, although many people do not this. When I think of this phrase it makes me really want to enjoy the "moment" and really engage in the activity I am doing at that time. To me, living life to its fullest is living in each activity of the day. The activity could be driving my children to school, walking the dog, making the bed or preparing dinner. How often do we really think about what we are doing? Sometimes we just go about our day and just do do do do but never enjoy the day.

I think we all could start Living Life to the Fullest by just being aware. Life isn't just about waking up then racing from one activity to the next then going to sleep. There are those moments throughout the day that we need to enjoy and be aware our world. Be grateful for waking up and the people that we encounter throughout the day. This is a process that we all could work on day after day. Somedays face it....we will forget, but on those days we remember to just be aware of our activities and the people we meet and feel more gratitude. 

A practice that I have worked on and will continue to strive towards is forgiveness. I am a believer that for me to live life to its fullest is being forgiving. I try and will continue to try to not hold a grudge or say negative things about people. Everyone gets mad now and then, but staying mad is going to harm ourselves more than the other person.  To live life to the fullest we all need to learn to forgive.

 I hope we all can Enjoy this Life and Live it to the Fullest

Blessings and Love, ~~~~ Kelly Jeffrey


No comments:

Post a Comment